A Complete Guide to Virtual Learning
While in-person training has a place in your education strategy, it can also be challenging to schedule or even impossible to get your users to attend. It is crucial to the success of your education program to have on-demand training to equip customers with the knowledge they need to be successful. Self-paced, on-demand programs can give students access to the information they need, exactly when they need it.
In this guide, we’ll explore the key characteristics of on-demand training and delve into the benefits of this method for students.
- Why you need On-Demand, Digital Learning
- How Voluntary Learners are Different
- How to Get Started with Virtual Training
- Tips for Engaging Virtual Learners
- Technology Requirements for Virtual Training
- Additional Virtual Training Resources
Ready to get started? Let's dive in!