How to Use Customer Education Data to Make Better Business Decisions
You may have a sense that Customer Education is driving positive business outcomes for your organization. But do you have the data to prove it? Chances are, the answer is no.
While these program data points - including completion rate, number of registrations, etc. - are important to collect and analyze in order to optimize your training program, we recommend that you also track impact on business outcomes. Analyzing training data in conjunction with other key customer health and revenue metrics can help you optimize and prove the business value of your program.
- Categories of Customer Education Metrics
- Program metrics
- Business Impact metrics
- Common Approaches to Customer Education Measurement
- Registrations, Completions, & Drop off Rates
- Audience Reaction
- Return Expectations
- Traffic and Interaction Data
- Analyzing the Relationship Between Customer Education and Business Out comes
- Product Usage
- Customer Retention & Expansion
- Cost Savings
- Customer Health
Download now to learn more!